part1 training

stu-h

Reaction score
Been working for over a year and still not got part 1. Is there any government funding or similar place that can pay for my training? ?? Amy info will be great help to me.

Thanks

The funding can move around different areas from time to time depending on what else is going on so you will have to do a bit of legwork to find out who's got what. I would imagine you may struggle a bit to get full funding as you have a job but that doesn't mean you won't get help.

I suppose you have spoken to the gaffer about getting him to send you?

seems that quite a few bosses are reluctant to send people on courses ive only been doing this for 2 years but a fair few scaffold companies where ive lived are reluctant to put people on there courses due to loyalty i guess.

Seems like hey afraid of people jumping ship as soon as that glorious card comes through the door . seems self-funding is the route to go down unless you can get ito n the dole =(

Still payin mine off done it on credit card n paying it back weekly fron my rise well tryin to pay it back lol but worth doing it mate

Ive been labouring for 2 years for cape and pyeroy then got paid off, because i had a letter of redundancy and a letter from an old gaffer saying id have a job if got my part 1 i got fumding from a company called pertemp based in stockton got put onto them through job centre doin my course on 1st july

If your under the age of 25 the government are giving out 2 yr apprentaships that get you your part two card after that. if your gaffer applies i think he getes some money as well. so it could be worth asking for that pal

Top Bottom