part one

brunyee

Reaction score
ive been a scaffolders labourer for about 8 months now,picked it up very quick starting to fix and strike so was thinking of doing my part one or should i wait for abit longer to do the course..

The part 1 is what they call the introduction to basic scaffolding so yes after 8 months get yourself in for it. contact your nearest training provider as you may qualify for funding?

Depending on your age theres always the apprentice route which seems to get a lot of funding as well

yes funding the goverment pays for it...carnt promise where ya from...????

Go for it mate
Get your hand in the governments pocket for some funding before it all runs out :)

Just don't forget to do a few more years with the your part 1 before asking for more money son ;)
Its all about time on site/s, the more experience you can get, the more dolla..

contact Erith, Dartford(National Constuction Collage) or Beckton(Simian site sponsers)....

With 8 months behind you,you should find it easy,like most courses they are there to help you learn.so dont be thinking you cant do it thats why there is the course.

i wonder where this goes:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Me too mate. At least he's done the basic groundwork before jumping the gun. Lol.

Go for it fella, but first have a look at the part one thread in the job section. A perfect example of how not ingratiate yourself into the scaffolding brotherhood. ;)

burst out laughin when i read that jakdan , im sure theres another thread here thats maybe a wee bit similar to this one only it went a bit hmm....

go for it but listen to people on hear and if u want advice ask for it some one will always be wiling to help

Top Bottom