Part 2

lfcscaff

Reaction score
Hi lad can Antony give me a bit of advice. My lad is a part 2 scaffolder and his card as expired and needs to update it , someone has to him he must do a 1 day assessment and it will cost him £250 is this right

Depends on how long he has had it I think, has he never done the skills test?

I had original CITB card never updated it ,went and done safety test sent paperwork and old card number with £20 something then they updated it hope this helps

skills test is just your cscs health and saftey test this need done every 5 years to keep card in date

What's the skills test mate.

Sorry, the skills test is just another word for the assessment. If he has had a card for less than 3 years without assessment he will be Ok, if he has renewed it already he may well be in trouble. You are only classed as a trainee until you do this assessment. If he has had a part 2 card for a while now he will have already done this and will just need to send away for the new card.

Sorry, the skills test is just another word for the assessment. If he has had a card for less than 3 years without assessment he will be Ok, if he has renewed it already he may well be in trouble. You are only classed as a trainee until you do this assessment. If he has had a part 2 card for a while now he will have already done this and will just need to send away for the new card.

ffs aom lol i thourght the skils test was cscs test :embarrest: i could change what i have rote but ill just live up the my common nick name of cu-nt lol

ffs aom lol i thourght the skils test was cscs test :embarrest: i could change what i have rote but ill just live up the my common nick name of cu-nt lol

Marra, don't worry about it, I do that all the time and never change anything unlike so many of our counterparts.:suspicious:

---------- Post added at 12:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 PM ----------

Thanks lads think I've found out what I needed

It may have come in a confusing way lfc, but hopefully your lad will be sound.

Top Bottom