part 2 vs advance

benjo0211

Reaction score
Statistics of both men

Me part 2 10 years experience
Him advanced, advanced inspection 32 years experience

The scene
12m independant in fixed transoms/animals the other side 10m independant fixed transoms/animals, we had to beam over from one to the other, non working lifts apart from top. I said run 2nd lift in in fixed trannys then beam from underneath it in tube and fitting then step up again when we get to other side, his response was I'm the advance wi 30 odd years exp we do it my way all in fixed trannys

Can anyone see the problem here or is it just me??

Do it the way the advanced says... Part 2's are thick as fu.ck...

tickets dont mean fook all these days only to the shareholders bank accounts!! and if iam honnest unless youve been taught properly or been in the game a while your bumping your gums!! yes you have good ticketed scaffolders and you have some right!! ticketed no fook all scaffolders!! you either can do it or you cant but tickets mean nish these days!!

Cala take it your a part 1 then :p

They'd give a ticket it to a donkey these days saying that there's a few at my gaffe

its not just his ticket mate but his 30 odd years experiance you should be listening to,
if your that unhappy ask him why and you might even learn something

Learn something are you serious??? U shouldn't use double enders on beams, when u drop your standards in they go on top and bottom chord and guaranteed u cnt get 2 fixed trannys directly underneath the top one which means u have to go round fitting aberdeens on each pair of legs causing more work, more gear and most improtantly making the job look sh!t also u might not be able to attach that aberdeen to the beam. I aint the one who needs to learn

---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

Think I may have to get one now haha

Benjo doubble enders are fine were we come from top and botom checked and if you crnt get a doubble ender on the bottom in a swivel will do fine lol but i find it easier wear possible have beam trannied out as top lift

On a swivel haahaha the clearance of a double ender to a swivel is more so it throws it out plus looks like an abortion, its just easier to do it on dubs and quicker

How did your mate decide to attack it?

The wrong way, I spent all day today sortin it out, if he'd of listened to me and not bin so arrogant I wouldn't have had to go in today

The wrong way, I spent all day today sortin it out, if he'd of listened to me and not bin so arrogant I wouldn't have had to go in today

Your sorting an adv scaffs job with 30 years experience... yeh ok ;)

Look on the bright side, his 30 years experience got you an extra OT shift, maybe he is no sa daft after all.;)

Oh yeh forgot they only give advance tickets to super scaffs haha put it this way my boss wernt best pleased about it and neither was the inspector and agent. Take from that what u will ;)

I wish I'm on price work today was for fcuk all just so I can get a decent run tomoz

Just cause hes been doing it for 30 years for 29 of them 30 years he might of been a follower and ddged the bullet afew times by geting dusty knees lol. I dubblenders to swivel are fine on the beam the next dubble ender pulls it all in benjo ;) but defo no to run the beams in here need goo ither doubbles or 2 doubblender top and bottom lol

Top Bottom