Part 2 portfolio

tylerxld

Reaction score
I'm currently struggling to get evidence for what they want for my part 2 course, i,ve been intouch with our office put they haven't been sending me the correct evidence, also i can do my assesment next week but not until i've handed the porfolio in, if anyone knows or can give me information how to get the evidence that would be a big help

Cheers

You will never get an assessment booked in time, as your portfolio still has to go through an IV process which could take anything from 4 to 8 weeks, depending on the centre and where they are in the cycle.

What evidence are you missing?

I used a chap from a company to get the evidence for one of the lads i took on, who'd done the course years ago, but never went back for the assessment and get his card, but the course/evidence had changed that much with the introduction of the NVQ, this lad came out to site and watched him work, and assessed him on what he did on site and put the portfolio together for me. Wasn't cheap, but saved loads of hassle.

Drawings

Need drawings of a tower scaffold, independent, cantilever, a beam or roof saddle

I don't think you need the drawing. Just tell them it's at head office should they wish to inspect it.

the evidence they are wanting is
copy of day work sheets.
hand over cert.
time sheet.
tg20;13 compliance sheet signed.
photo evidence with me in photo.
risk ass and method statement signed.
photo copy of supervisor diary.
drawings confirming i worked on it, date and signed.

i need 2 of them any idea best way to do it

Ask your gaffer. Rams are a legal must so should be easy enough,hand over certificates should be easy enough as well. Speak to your gaffer or work based recorder.

At the end of the day they will help out if you can actually do the job which your trained for,I had a phone call to tie up the loose ends for the portfolio and just did the one day assessment which was easy a truss out with ali beams! Not at all like the truss out while on course.

Top Bottom