Part 2 portfolio

Dmc1989dan

Reaction score
My portfolio for part 2 is jarring me off! explain in detail how I set out and erected base lift? I would need more than a little box to answer this if I was to explain in detail how I did that! As for the other 11 questions that relate to building and striking a birdcage, obviously I know the answers but putting the answers on a piece of paper by pen is something I'm terrible at. Grafting putting up scaffolding quickly and safely in my eyes is something I love and good at but explaining how I do it on a bit of paper is shafting me a good'un

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I erected it as per sg4 , tg2008 , swahr etc etc, its not exactly how mate its what you conform to or at least mine was lol !

All of them really, the first question... How did you set out? I know exactly how I set out but writing it on a piece of paper explaining how i did it and turning it into a story if you like is what I'm struggling with.

Classic Victor Meldrew I don't beleeeeeeve it If the first question as stumped him I would just sack it and become a bricklayer

Well I'd rather just ask for a bit of help and then get my portfolio sent off.

Cheers everyone for the inboxes though much appreciated

Top Bottom