Part 2 portfolio

scotty82

Reaction score
hi there new to the form just recently done my part 2 but the never gave me much info on how to build up my portfolio before my 1 day assessment any help would be appreceiated thanks

what do you want to know...what type of portfolio do you have...how long ago did you get it...where did you get it.??? answer this and ill be able to tell you what ever you need to know..

Have a quick read through your portfolio and see what it says. I have never really understood the difficulty with these things especially some people charging to fill it in as anyone I have seen is really really simple. Just fill it in for the jobs you do and leave blank the jobs you don't.

not got ah portfolio at all, been on the spanners 10 years got loads of risk assessments and method statements and hand overs, Just not got the photos just wondering what jobs of photos i would need to do to go for my part 2 assessment. been on the ciscrs site cant seem anything to down load anything.
Not looking for anyone elses work just ah templet of what it looks like cheers again

not got ah portfolio at all, been on the spanners 10 years got loads of risk assessments and method statements and hand overs, Just not got the photos just wondering what jobs of photos i would need to do to go for my part 2 assessment. been on the ciscrs site cant seem anything to down load anything.
Not looking for anyone elses work just ah templet of what it looks like cheers again
Don't need any pictures the portfolio is all written now need to explain how you would erect dismantle jobs that's it

Ya mate.

A 'Work Diary' or something.
Just make it all up, no one is going to check it anyway. ;)

Thanks for the help guys so would ah method statement, risk assessment, and sorry if this sounds stupid but explain how i would erect a roof saddle for example step by step in bullet points

sorry to be ah pain again but what jobs would i need to explain how to erect and dismantle for my part 2 portfolio ?

It tells you in the Portfolio.
What ever jobs you did on your Part 2, are the jobs that you need evidence for, that you have done on site after the course.

What jobs did you do on your Part 2?

Are you taking the P,I,S.S...you 1st said u just done the part 2 and never got much help with the portfoio. now your saying yoa aint got 1 at all....If u aint got 1 the 1st thing you will need to do is get 1 and make sure you are registered, Then read each question and answer it in writting. No photos, no risk assessments,,,just your words thats it a complete idiot with half a brain can do it now...if you cant then get a job in McDonalds as you aint a scaffy

talking to ya bam aye am registered they never gave me any portfolio to take away and fill in was just looking for some help

If they never give you a Portfolio, then you NEED to ring them and ask for another to be sent down.
Its part of the course that you get a Portfolio and fill it out to complete your course, so they MUST give you one.

Ring the place where you did your Part 2 and ask them for another Portfolio. Simples.

talking to ya bam aye am registered they never gave me any portfolio to take away and fill in was just looking for some help

The portfolio gets sent out with the ticket, maybe your employer has it, try asking him. If not do as above and call and get one and you will see how simple it is.

thanks aom and j gibbs be phoning innchinnian 1st thing monday morning thanks for the help and advice

No problem scotty, I take it you don't have a gaffer to help you out so if you do have any further problems let us know and we will see if we can help.

aye nae bother aom ah just thought u had to do it all from scratch yourself be phoning cisrs mon morning let u know how ah get on cheers again

Its piss easy mate. Just answer the questions in detail. Write how you would erect a scaffold dont go over the top with health n safety or they will question it. Basically the more you write the more lilely it get signed off straight away. They dont want one sentence answers.

usually the instructors are decent enough to give out their emails and they tell the boys to email if they need help with the portfolio , the instructors at inchinnan are good people and u will get this sorted no problem

Top Bottom