part 2 portfolio needed

king89

Reaction score
any one got a part 2 portfolio already written will or be very happy if the could email to me thanks

Ha ha
I bet you would
I'm going to have to re do my advanced although I'm in no rush tbh but I will need an advanced portfolio. Can I get my order in now lads ?!!!!!
No ? lol

I got most of my Advanced evidence before i actually did the course.
All i did was date the pictures after the course date and - hey presto. :)

More you do now, easier and quicker your portfolio will be to complete.
I even started alot of the paperwork part of the portfolio while on the course, during lunch break and so on.

Made things so much easier when making sure all the evidence matched each part.

Am looking for 2weeks in buttlins don't need to do anything just send me the tickets

I got most of my Advanced evidence before i actually did the course.
All i did was date the pictures after the course date and - hey presto. :)

More you do now, easier and quicker your portfolio will be to complete.
I even started alot of the paperwork part of the portfolio while on the course, during lunch break and so on.

Made things so much easier when making sure all the evidence matched each part.

you dont do it with pictures anymore its all written now

Must have been different North and South, as far as I know they have never asked for pictures up here.

best you get on with it king89 and earn your ticket like everyone else mate

King?

Just write exactly how you would erect and strike the different Scaffolds your ask to on your portfolio and all the safety measures you put in its place.

If you have to, photocopy each section a few times, encase you make any mistakes or write it out roughly on a plain piece of paper first.

It really really not that hard now, not like the old portfolios, when you needed dozens of pictures, loads of paperwork and company stamps and all sorts... all you have to do now is make a load of shiit up. :)

Top Bottom