Part 2 course need help!

whitey98

Reaction score
I need to do my part 2 course and was wondering where is the best or cheapest place to so it? I live in the midlands. I can't get train to gain is there any other type of funding available? Any info will be appreciated.

CISRS - the industry recognised scaffold training scheme has the listings of all national training providers mate, all will be around the same £price. Last year i nearly got some courses paid for through the job center & my local training center. European Social fund money i think, runs on a first come first served out the pot basis (from April-April). Dont know if its available this year? I couldn't be ars*d waiting long eneugh to get it sorted so went straight back to work. Got to be worth an ask tho. Good luck

Thanks mate I'm willing to pay etc just wondered where would be likely the best to go thanks.

If your just shopping Whitey, click on the Simian logo at the side of the page, see what they can do to help.

I think doncaster is the best place I've found for £900 Inc vat

950 900 and 960 Utn wakfield was best at 1060 but that included final assessment too

Top Bottom