Part 1

Mukkaa1

Reaction score
Hi ive recently passed my part 1 ive been scaffolding for 3 years ish and fixing for about yead and half to 2 years i was just wondering if anybody knows of any work around the south wales area ? ive looked on the job centre and cant find anything im currently employed with a scaffolding firm but would like to work somewhere else to gain more experience to get into bigger firms Thanks.

Get your part 2 and a few more years experience and the world is your oyster Mukkaa. Unfortunately in today's market the card is worth more than the experience (How f.ucked up is that?)

haaa i know what you mean swifty this guy who works with me is an advanced scaffolder but couldnt be trusted to be left on his own to put a flapper on a toeboard lol

There's a few of them about Mukkaa but remember after 3 years you haven't even started paddling yet.
Stick at it and work with as many different people as you can.

---------- Post added at 09:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

Was it you who phoned the office today?

yea.. stay put, if your are in work stay in work... bigger firms dont mean better work and better conditions..

Top Bottom