Part 1 Scaffolders onOil Rigs

rob85

Reaction score
Does anyone know if oil rigs take part 1 scaffolders?. I have like 8 years experience but I only have my part 1.

Thanks.

Seen it once Rob but he was the gaffer's son so unless your dad has got his own rig I would very much doubt it.

Does anyone know if oil rigs take part 1 scaffolders?. I have like 8 years experience but I only have my part 1.

Thanks.

Why not go get your Basic Part 2 sorted?
Then you wont have to worry if you have the right qualifications or not.

You used to see a few part 1s when there was a shortage of guys , you don`t see any now . Sign of the times .

as scafforob said they used to take them out in 06/07 when no **** wanted to go out,now theres a shortage of work about they only want advanced the *****.
and as already stated most of these part 1s were all related to some one high up

1,2,or advanced dont see the difference..when yr on there its hard to tell what ticket some people have,never seen so many lazy,useless 8astards,,numbers not ability..

Fair play Rigger, he has a point when you see some of the jobs that are up out there especially on a hook up or shut down.

Nah rigger,good luck to them mate,just saying it how i found being out in the southern sector a few years back...never again,most boring,tedious,working experience of my life...

oil rigs

morning scaffs looking for names and numbers of compaines to send cv to get on the rigs any idears let i no ta

Onshore job enquiries:

T: +44 (0)844 736 0033
recruitment.onshore@capeplc.com

Offshore job enquiries:

T: +44 (0)844 736 0044
recruitment.offshore@capeplc.com

For more information about BIS Salamis please contact:

Aberdeen
Greenhole Place,
Bridge of Don,

Aberdeen UK AB23 8EU
Tel: +44 (0) 1224 246000