parking fines

dico

Reaction score
well what a week unlucky or what!!! driveing through london the other week the yellow fooking box!! if you get stuck in it your stuffed if some driver or the traffic stops suddenly and your in the yellow box that be £65 pound please as the van is hired by my firm theres a £30 pound admin charge before you get the fine rip off or what!!!!so i appealed to the london transport office!! sorry but you were in box!!! one word barskets! any way i was lucky my firm picked up bill this time, so hee hoo thankyou very much there is a god!!! anyway worked today at that lovely place hackney:embarrest: on way home after work called in the hackney bq store and got some decking panels, as i had pick up truck, i thought why i have it why not use it!!! as its larger than a car i parked across 4 bays rather than it stick out and cause a accident, when i come out with me 3 for 2 decking and feeling good about me bargin!!! i had a £95 parking fine as i took up 4 bays so now another fooking appeal, hope i win this one as thats another load of beer tokens gone:laugh:

FFS Dico, can you just not get a lift to work. Either that or get a job with me, a couple of bikers shouted up at us erecting a job in a car park asking about the yellow meanie. They couldn't work out if I was taking the piss or not when I told them she only came every second Thursday so they would be fine.;)

you cant fart!!!in england without being fined aom, as for a yellow meanie we all hate a meanie, but love a minnie!!!!

Same here Dico to be honest but only in the Cities. I'm a country boy and can park where I like, even the cops sit and wait patiently when the scaffs park half on the road and half on the pavement, magic.

whats a joke aom!!! in london they know the firms will paye it!! its just a money makeing machine and if your some poor sod thats come to london for the day and hits the wrong turning and goes through the congestion charge you get a nice fine through your door the following week, sometimes wonder what the tax disc is for!!! you stick with the country aom your safer there mate you just get ripped off this end mate lmfao!!!

LOL IT STINKS LIKE WHEN WERE WERE DIGGING IN LORDSHIP LANE TOTTENHAM THERE WAS AM NOT GONNA SAY POSH AS IT WAS TOTTENHAM BUT A ESTATE THAT WAS GATED AND OUT HOUSE WAS NEXT TO THE GATE WE GOT IN AND PARKED NEXT TO HE HOUSE WITH IN 20 MINS THERE WAS ATRUCK PICKING THE CAR UP AND ON TO THE BACK OF THE WAGON THERE WAS ABOUT 6 MEN IN STABB PROF VESTS AND ALL COUNTRY BUMPKINGS AT THE YIME LOL :embarrest:WAMMED US FOR CLAMPING FINE AND TOWING BUT MANAGED TO GET THEM BACK DOWN TO JUST THE CLAMPING BUT STILL HAD TO GO TO THE COMPAOUND LOL, OUR LASS HAS GOT A HABBIT OF OF NOT PAYING ANY PARKING FINE AND THEN TELLS THEM OVER THE FONE UNDER NO SIRCUMSTANCES IS SHE PAYING SH1T ,,,PROVE I PARKED IT THERE AND NO 1 ELES NO U CRNT SO THERE FOR YAV GOT NE CHANCE NOW FEK OFF .... FEW WEEKS L8R DEBT COLLECTORS NOTICE OUR LASS GET ON FONE AGAIN TELLS THEN UNDER NO CURCAMSTANCES IS SHE PAYING IT,THEN GETS BACK ON TO THE TICKET ISSUE AND SAYS SAME AGAIN PROVE I WAS DRIVING ETC AND THEN A LETTER COMES SAYIGN ON THIS OCASION WE ARE NOT PROCEEDING ON THE TICKET NOTICE AHAHHAHAHAHAH I GO MAD AT HER BUT SHE JUST SAYS AM NOT FEKING PAYING IT LOL :D

Top Bottom