Parity in justice

daftscaff

Reaction score
ok lads hows about this for parity
the white lady/mother whatever you want to describe her as who was on you tube and giving it big with racist comments as the judge seen it.what happened to her remanded in custody

last week 4 somalie women attacked an innocent yes innocent white female in an unprovoked attack shouting "kill the white slag" and what was their sentence when you consider that a woman stating that a tram in london was full of people who she claimed were all black,pakistani or polish maybe in a threatening manner got remanded
they got off with suspended sentences because ----
they are muslim and not used to drink and drugs like english/british people.
I know what i think of this what do you

Last edited:
when i was in her majestys pleasure i got banged up wit a chinese fella that never said a word off english, i woke up in the nite wit him makin a knife out of tooth brush n razor, so i said to screw i aint stoppin wit a crazy cnut like this it was me put down the block for bein racist, the next nite he slashed the lad that got put in after me..

id have slit his fecking throat the xxxxxx xxxxxxx
i bet the guy that got slashed got another 6 month for being a racist
is racism one sided surely not :mad:

It seems to be VERY one sided.

That old lush on the Tram to my knowledge of that video - not once did she say the words: "Black or Pakii c.unts" ---> Not once.

Now, in contrast 3 Somalian Woman and a Somalian Man attack some average White Woman and shout: "Kill the White slag" and they get away with it, on accounts for them being drunk?!?

Its just complete bullshiit and AS USUAL the normal everyday Tax paying British born, Whites in this country are YET AGAIN being unfairly treated and persecuted against. :mad:

Does that mean, me? with no police record or evidence of taking drugs can go buy some crack cocaine and then get off my tits and kill half a dozen Muslims and then plead my innocence because im not used to being coked up out my brain???

Hmm... i might just try it yanno.

In this rotting cess-pit of a country if your:
  • Proper British. (not some Foreigner whos been given a Visa)
  • A White person.
  • A working Tax payer.
  • A Man.
  • A Hetrosexual. (not Gay)

And your NOT a total scum-bag Paedophile, Rapist, Terrorist, Drug dealer or a complete lowlife in general...

... then YOUR F.UCKED and your life will always be a struggle.

If your a scum-bag, like those above, then you'll always get looked after by the no-good, corrupt, f.ucking diickheads who supposedly run this country!!!

F.ucking country ---> Its a shiithole here, it really is.

is there anything you may have missed out there jase ;)
all kidding aside it breaks my heart the way this countrys going

Top Bottom