paramount theme park

dico

Reaction score
well will it go a head apparently 2014 theve got the go ahead for a new disney land 2 billion pound contract twice the size off the olympics being built in the quarry opposite the bluewater shopping centre kent wonder what the rates will be then hopefully it will bump the rates up as there gana need the men and most scaffolders will be jumping ship

ive never known the industrial sector so quite haverspanner my employer one of the biggest has had hardley anything this year and loosing contracts left right and centre due to being overpriced probably why the rates are so poor if they dont have the outages they would have nothing dont no what the works like abroad with this company but its poor here

she wont even let me dig away in england let alone australia must be my olde pass lol!!

Ask Santa for 1 of these new on the market - she might send you off so she can have a rest.

Pic

Attachments

• securedownload[9].jpg
    securedownload[9].jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
lets hope it is spain with digs thrown in happydays.. theres a few rumours here and local news reports. so never say never got to be beter than boris island thou lol.

remeber reading about disney land paris and the reason for it been there and not london etc the reason was it to far awya for the rest of europe in london so to me paramounth crnt of been doign thoses brain storm things people do in offices propperly

THE WAY THINGS ARE GOING THE MONEY WILL BE SHIIT
IT WILL PROBABLY BE A MICKEY MOUSE JOB ANYWAY :eek:

I Know A Lot Of Blokes That Worked On Eurodisney That Still Havent Been Paid, Fekking Dutch Subbies, They Pay No One.

Eurodisney Was Closed For A While By The Envoirnmental Health Officials, The Mice Were Six Foot Tall.

apparently the hold up for the new paramount park is now jumping spiders there supposed to be protected and this is whats holding up the planning of this park anybody else heard about this protected spiders

perhaps so leeds but think your find it is jumping spiders tried the link but its all jumped off lol!!! need your copy and paste skills leeds just type in paramount jumping spiders it should jump up mate.

Last edited:
Ahh found them. Paramount shouldn't have purchased them before trying to build the theme park then
jumpingspider-spirit.jpg

Top Bottom