Reaction score
FEKING IDIOT
580507_533715203318069_537027245_n.jpg

There was probably a conversation earlier that went

Scaff-"Whats the job for mate?"

Painter-"I've got to paint those windows"

Scaff-"If I paint the windows will you say we put the scaffold up?"

Painter-"OK"

Do you think if I do my truss out like that on my assessment that will pass?

why wasnt he prosecuted and fined like that manchester firm?

some scouser might say be cause his boss' are on the fa then thell get away with murder but if he was blue and not red then more than likely he would ov been sent off and it would of been a penilty sorry hswt getting mixed up with him and what am constantly hearing from scouser about fergie time and his infulance fa/nasc lol

some scouser might say be cause his boss' are on the fa then thell get away with murder but if he was blue and not red then more than likely he would ov been sent off and it would of been a penilty sorry hswt getting mixed up with him and what am constantly hearing from scouser about fergie time and his infulance fa/nasc lol

Blah,blah,fergie time,blah,blah,the refs a manc,blah,blah,the mancs are cheats,blah,blah,it'd have been a pen if it was the mancs,blah,blah,it's not just scousers who see the blatant favouritism the mancs enjoy marra,the whole football world thinks the same pal:p:D

blah,blah,fergie time,blah,blah,the refs a manc,blah,blah,the mancs are cheats,blah,blah,it'd have been a pen if it was the mancs,blah,blah,it's not just scousers who see the blatant favouritism the mancs enjoy marra,the whole football world thinks the same pal:p:d

ahahah 1 comentator mentions once that the plus 3mins turned in to 4th min and then every time united come back in ijury tie its fergie tie if you antisipate every game when it goes in to injury time youll see fergie time is a myth yes united seem to come back in injury time and thats coz they throw everything in to it when behind i dont think many teams in the world have the pressure united have to win nor the heart if liverpool had the drive week in week out they had in that epic champions league final then maby they would be a top 4 team and it referd to as socuse time lol honestly bf next time its an important match thing the teams are united and watch the clock lol

ahahah 1 comentator mentions once that the plus 3mins turned in to 4th min and then every time united come back in ijury tie its fergie tie if you antisipate every game when it goes in to injury time youll see fergie time is a myth yes united seem to come back in injury time and thats coz they throw everything in to it when behind i dont think many teams in the world have the pressure united have to win nor the heart if liverpool had the drive week in week out they had in that epic champions league final then maby they would be a top 4 team and it referd to as socuse time lol honestly bf next time its an important match thing the teams are united and watch the clock lol

Fook off marra:pwe'll never agree on this one,we'll have to accept a healthy rivalry:)and long may it live:)

ahahahah for a keen fisherman your allways getting hooked.......:toung: now ill let you out me back poket for to night bf lol:cool::laugh:

Top Bottom