Paint

Luce2120

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have just bought a load of kit from a local firm to use whilst I am renovating my house. They did offer to buy it back whenever I was finished with it but I am now thinking I might aswell keep it to use for the odd job here and there when they crop up. The only thing is everything is plastered in their colours. Just wandering if there is any way I can CHEAPLY get rid of this? I didn't get a reciept or anything so presumably they could claim ownership of it at any time? Is it as simple as just picking my own colour and painting over it? If so what type of paint is best?

why the hell didn't you get a receipt? stolen me thinks...

So why cant you sell it back to them if your worried ?, failing that just paint it whatever color you want , used normal gloss thinned with white spirit in a spay gun , if you use a brush it will flake of

We are not allowed to use the spray any more, and you better hope these guys are not using a security paint as it will affect whatever colour you put on it.

we uses a couple of bits of foam nailed to a board, poor the the paint on and roll the tube, lot quicker then a brush

no not messy at all and it do not use any more paint then if you burshed it on, lot quick and it do not flake off.

I have seen a firm make a frame nail swatches of carpet to sole boards the distance apart you put your markings ,then cover swatches with paint then roll what ever tube you like .you must make the frame at a angle so they roll of it works great no mess and all markings in the same place

Hi all,

I have just bought a load of kit from a local firm to use whilst I am renovating my house. They did offer to buy it back whenever I was finished with it but I am now thinking I might aswell keep it to use for the odd job here and there when they crop up. The only thing is everything is plastered in their colours. Just wandering if there is any way I can CHEAPLY get rid of this? I didn't get a reciept or anything so presumably they could claim ownership of it at any time? Is it as simple as just picking my own colour and painting over it? If so what type of paint is best?

I have got loads of scaffold for sale ANY colour you want! You will have to strike the job yourselves! Please deposit money via western money transfer account

Top Bottom