Paddy's Birthday?

i bet 1960 seems a long time ago lol!!!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Xpeami317s]YouTube - HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ! - FUNNY - THE BEATLES[/ame]

Was up 6.30 this morning, made the bairns Beans and Sausages on toast, had a wee bite myself, cant remember feck all after 5 yesterday afternoon, Kids are away home, storm clouds gathering by the looks on her face:eek:

Hope you had a good day, Paddy! happy belated greetings!

Happy birthday mate get back on it again to night I have been from Thursday ha ha can't even remember getting on the flight ha ha love the stuff

I must of been in a canny clip, wor lass has a face that a dog wouldnt lick, at the minute:embarrest:

OK, I'm guessing this translates as "oh boy, did I have a drink or two, a bit of a mess! My lovely wife seems a little upset with me"? :eek:

OK, I'm guessing this translates as "oh boy, did I have a drink or two, a bit of a mess! My lovely wife seems a little upset with me"? :eek:

Aye thats the one, just said that didnt i???? not as bad as i thought, came in went to bed, got up went on the Forum spilt 3 cans of Forsythe Saga doon my chin then back to bed.:D

Top Bottom