paddy carr!!! frederick!!! 181!!!

dico

Reaction score
well weres paddycarr. and wheres frederick both good posters!!!! and wheres that sarcastic phill 181 :laugh:

freds still about i spoke to him this week on the phone , not sure about paddy though :wondering:

all good posters n fredrik larl belts smart as fek still finding him somet to say thanks , phil i aint sene post since around the time he ahd it off wid some 1 on here crnt think who it was lol but i know it defo wernt jason lol #comeoutcomeout wereeveryouare

think theres a few posters on here that use different names scaff1989 lmfao!!!

you okay russ you still married to your boyfriend mate

Ken Caine, PW, Garry, Daftscaff, Happy, Allan666 and Jackdan where are they? Even Aom isn't about much anymore.

I think AOM is stateside

narrr he done a days graft wid me marra hasnt been seen since he been telling every yan his been away????? ;)

aye fink his over the sampling the jettys told his mrs is a holiday

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

well at least im back so the world can go on!

hmp?????

Yep AOM is away on his jetski.

Dunno where the others are. So is the point where we assemble a crack team to go and recover our missing scaffs??

Maybe they feel that most scaffold related threads have all ready been discussed several times over,and are not inclined to just chew the fat in general chit chat:unsure:

Top Bottom