Paddy Carr 1000 Posts!

SF Admin

Administrator
Reaction score
I would just like to congratulate Paddy on reaching the 1000 posts landmark!

Paddy has played a massive part in developing the forum into what is currently is.

He has spent a great deal of time responding to questions in a thorough and informative way and provided hundreds of useful answers.

Thank you very much Paddy!

Best Regards

SF Admin

Last edited:
congrats paddy and unlike scaffy and his one word wonder posts :laugh: your 1000 posts were Quote Admin " He has spent a great deal of time responding to questions in a through and informative way and provided hundreds of useful answers."

Geordies never shut up :D

Admin you spell thorough like that not through " feck me you just cant get the Admins these days :laugh:

congrats paddy and unlike scaffy and his one word wonder posts :laugh: your 1000 posts were Quote Admin " He has spent a great deal of time responding to questions in a through and informative way and provided hundreds of useful answers."

Geordies never shut up :D

Admin you spell thorough like that not through " feck me you just cant get the Admins these days :laugh:

:cheesy: Must try harder!

Congratulations Paddy on your 1,000 Post

as stated by Admin
" He has spent a great deal of time responding to questions in a through and informative way and provided hundreds of useful answers."

I note he is the second top thanked poster (363) behind that other hard working member Ragscaff.

This is the true accolade to the man

ha nice one mate glad you noticed that (thats 8 words)

well done paddy congrats mate here to your next thousand posts.keep the good work up m8.

int it amazing when they havent got footy to talk about.PMSL.

Well done paddy mate. Now catch up Scaffy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Ragscaff

not much chance there .. only time scaffy int on is between 5 - 10 or is that pints later..

Congratulations Paddy, your posts are always the first I check out.

Top Bottom