Paddington station... Who's got it???

Bobbysupascaff

Reaction score
Tones did have it last year but have heard they have lost it, now I know phd were in the running for it has anyone heard or got a clue to who has it?? I think work will start in the next few months or so

I heard SGB where in the running.. but they can not run a race these days, and their poor quality of materials and management will not help.

Don't know who as it boys but I heard a lad from Sheffield called steve byrom as had the call to run it who ran king s cross for palmers so could be palkmers boys but don't quote me on it scc

Palmers defo got Paddington coz I'm going there straight after aberthaw in November.

It could be in May as you said but I'll be stuck in thaw till November

That wouldn't be a bad bet longun as they have the cross rail part from westbourne park to paddington

And just about have that. Know a few lads on there, and it is ***** by all accounts.

Harsco/SGB will NOT get paddington... who the fook wants messy cuplok and sticky fittings on their site...

Last edited:
lol i spoke to vas and paul kinsella last month they said the same hehe it was best firm in london for tickets and thats about it when i was on there

Never liked London but it's until Feb when the outage starts again so I could stick 3 mths.I heard the digs are 400 a week but in the Paddington area.**** that

Don't know who as it boys but I heard a lad from Sheffield called steve byrom as had the call to run it who ran king s cross for palmers so could be palkmers boys but don't quote me on it scc

This would coincide nicely as Steve Byrom is a gaffer on the Total new build in The Shetlands. Bilfinger are owed millions and are pulling out of the contract, so Steve could well be on his way. He's a good gaffer that doesn't take any sh1t.

Never liked London but it's until Feb when the outage starts again so I could stick 3 mths.I heard the digs are 400 a week but in the Paddington area.**** that

Well I live in paddington!!!! Now I'm back at mummies after splitting with her I'm fooked trying to move out :( u can get digs for around half of that obviously only a room or poss £150 in a pub there's one right opposite the station called the pride of paddington, when u pop down let me know and I'll help with digs peach ;)

Good Post Young Bobby, What This Forum Used To Be About (Scaffolder Helping Scaffolder)

Top Bottom