oz flights.

daz

Reaction score
Looking to visit mates in Sydney for 3 weeks this xmas,anyone recommend which company to fly with?

Looking to visit mates in Sydney for 3 weeks this xmas,anyone recommend which company to fly with?

Try and get on with a Qantas A380. They have direct flights and the aircraft is the most comfortable. Sells out very quickly however.

BA are ok and also have 2 direct flights but use Boeing 747. BA7372 & BA0015 are slightly more preferable as they are direct via Singapore. BA009 & BA7312 are via Bangkok, so (slightly) longer.

Both airlines have the advantage of offering a 'direct' flight - ie. the same aircraft all the way through.

Other airlines maybe cheaper but will involve changing aircraft and probably at least a few hours stop off.

I'm going to Sydney in March and booked before Xmas. All Qantas A380 in business were sold out so flying BA009.

Try and get on with a Qantas A380. They have direct flights and the aircraft is the most comfortable. Sells out very quickly however.

BA are ok and also have 2 direct flights but use Boeing 747. BA7372 & BA0015 are slightly more preferable as they are direct via Singapore. BA009 & BA7312 are via Bangkok, so (slightly) longer.

Both airlines have the advantage of offering a 'direct' flight - ie. the same aircraft all the way through.

Other airlines maybe cheaper but will involve changing aircraft and probably at least a few hours stop off.

I'm going to Sydney in March and booked before Xmas. All Qantas A380 in business were sold out so flying BA009.

Are you sure you are a scaffolder and not a travel rep?:p

Just to satisfy my mind and the laws of Gravity, i fly from here (UK) top bit of my map, to the land down under (Aus) on my map at the bottom. without turning over how do i land upside down ???????????:amazed:

Thick Geordie Cent i hear you say. ;)

Ok then how does a Fly, fly along normal defying Gravity with it'swings. Then turn over and land on the Ceiling?

Actually i am Sober,albeit Bored, as the wife is in Dock,so shuttle to Hospital and back for the Clan. Roll on Monday when she's home.

You really did miss a lot of school didn't you Paddy.:amuse:

Sounds Good from the man that has only read the Beano, then you only read it coz you knicked it. You only knicked it coz you were having Company round, and you wanted Coloured Bog roll.:eek:

Cent:D

Aye aye very fekin funny you pair of Cents.:amuse:

Yes, the cat on the mat was a challenge for a country boy and one I failed to rise too and yes I was the sneak thief taking advantage of a poor old pensioner with ever diminishing eye sight and strength but there is one big thing I have in my favour..............................

As long as you pair of fekin fuds hang around this place I look like a superstar.;)

More like Rab C Nesbitt, than Rabbie Burns.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlUUXz7ZScA]Rab C Nesbitt: "City of Culture" - Series 1 Episode 3 (Part 3/3) - YouTube[/ame]

haha, never really liked either off them. My mate asked me to go to a burns night but sitting listening to grown men recite terrible, boring poetry aint my idea of fun. Could go the haggis and whisky though.

Top Bottom