over loading or unloading of wagon

b-safe1

Reaction score
just had a wagon comeing home and got pulled up by old bill they say you look over loaded, so being a saturday not to many place for them to take you f--k me if they didnt get someone to open a weigh bridge take them 9 miles out of there way, 3 hrs wasted + 3 blokes time to find they was 12367 kg on a 13000 kg wagon, no sorry or f--k all, 2 coppers and with f--k all better to do what c--ts

Probably just bored and thought oh here comes a scaffold lorry lets make there life even harder , Dirty no good C****

Police are important... but sometimes they are just no-good dirty c.unts.

Traffic police have got to be the most miserable c**** on gods earth along side traffic wardens no fu cking sense of hummer at all , and all " well strictly speaking " you filled the date on the wrong part of your tacho and i could nick you or report you to VOSA for a violation , i would love to one of their missus up the arse and video it on my phone and show it to all his mates and family , hows that for a "Violation" then officer :)

Coppers are people who got bullied at school.. wan.kers

just had a wagon comeing home and got pulled up by old bill they say you look over loaded, so being a saturday not to many place for them to take you f--k me if they didnt get someone to open a weigh bridge take them 9 miles out of there way, 3 hrs wasted + 3 blokes time to find they was 12367 kg on a 13000 kg wagon, no sorry or f--k all, 2 coppers and with f--k all better to do what c--ts

This happened just up the road from where I live a couple of years ago, whenever plod pisses me off I just look at this and think c.u.n.t.s

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKcQmx6JJiw]Stupid Police - YouTube[/ame]

I respect Proper Police Officers, the guys and Girls have a hard time, moreso now, with all these foreigners going out 'Tooled up' and gang warfare rife in the major cities.:sad:

True Paddy, my brother is in the job and I have a gentleman of a neighbour in it as well, but even they think the traffic are cents.;)

Some of the traffic police on the motorways used to carry a little jack like tool so that they could weigh you on the side of the road

I think that is where we would fall down. Round our way the only weigh bridges are either for ferries or quarries so they can only weigh your entire gross which wouldn't cause us too many problems most of the time but if they could weigh individual axle's we might get in a bit of trouble.

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 PM ----------

Still in a huff........lucky Londoner pikeyes... soz phillio mate i dont do drugs and havent smoked for over 9 months.;)

FFS Paddy, let it go.

You're sh ite and you know you are.:toung:

now now paddy with Chelseas form of late you cant begrudge us giving you a good threshing at St James Park :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

True Paddy, my brother is in the job and I have a gentleman of a neighbour in it as well, but even they think the traffic are cents.;)

Traffic cop drinks in the local pub and he gets great pleasure in telling us that they play snooker on the roads with all the cars they book, the highest marks are for a pink car then yellow, brown etc, would not p1ss on the
ba5tard if he was on fire

Top Bottom