Opportunities in New Zealand

scaff38

Reaction score
Has anyone had any recent contact with One World Resourcing regarding scaffolding work in New Zealand?

hi scaff38,
ive had 2 e-mails so far,first one to agknowledge my app for the job in n.z.
received another one 0n 31/01/12,saying they are getting feedback about their
requirements there,& that things are starting to move along.
they said they will be in contact with me soon regarding what type of tickets ive
got etc,as effects what type of work visa you come under.
other than mate,thats all i know.
hope this helps in some way & get me out of this shithole country!!.
all the best with your application

Downash
Yea same hear been told things will move on next week, thought there would had been more lads interested in this position, If I hear anything I will drop you a line

is there alot of work going there?? and wuts there contact details??

scaffs new zealand,
this is the details ive got lads,
robin craig
tel:00353-86-380-5622
robin@oneworldresourcing.com
its a southern ireland number,the purpose of the ad is for scaffs needed for the
rebuilding of christchurch after the earthquake.
good luck.

Why dont you contact NZ companies direct. must be able to google info. Is that Ireland based company an agency?

As yet the rebuild in Christchurch has not begun its still in the demolition stag but with in six months or so it will be a busy place but be aware there is earthquakes there every day although they are minor ones you never known when the next big is due

He rung me 2 days ago left a voicemail so I called him back. Was a sound bloke job is 45k a year plus bonuses + other stuff. 35 paid holidays a year, says he'll be in touch gotta have talk with the client on skype, could be sorted with in 2 months, he's gonna sort visa out. Could be 10-15 years work

Marky who rang you? That Robin guy on 00353 86 380 5622?

If so i might ring him and get some more info, like can you take your partner over with you and so on. If so im so there.
Sick of UK now,it sucks here.
Plus ive just spent a few hours looking at skills list needed for christchurch and its just Adv Scaffs there after over there. So am i screwed with just a part 1 and 2 then?

Last edited:
Top Bottom