opinions

jai

Reaction score
ive been observing the forum for about 2-3 weeks now and have noticed a few threads where some scaffolders had some gripe with there company i.e pay and conditions. Some of the reply threads had some very interesting reading!! In my view alot of the replys were from company owners, bosses etc. So brings me to the question does the majority of members on here some of the above. Im not having a go been there myself just a observation i made.

allan didnt realise im actually his boss so ive sent him a xmas card with a p45 in it for his cheek lol

i think the management people on here have more input due to experiences, knowledge of contracts, employment law etc etc basically thats what management is about having the knowledge and know how of running a company with employees and being able to sort out any problems that occurr legally and hopefully to satisfaction of all parties involved

Yes, that and the lazy ***** have more time on their hands to answer.:cool:

allan didnt realise im actually his boss so ive sent him a xmas card with a p45 in it for his cheek lol

i think the management people on here have more input due to experiences, knowledge of contracts, employment law etc etc basically thats what management is about having the knowledge and know how of running a company with employees and being able to sort out any problems that occurr legally and hopefully to satisfaction of all parties involved

HAHAHA LMAO what where you saying Allan :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I have had similar thoughts about Bosses looking at this forum,no harm in that after all they are often ex scaffs,usually the fastest around(my arse)so they are as entitled as anyone else to take part,I'm a bit wary about giving out my true ID in case it backfires on me when I'm voicing an opinion about certain things.We all know how vindictive some employers can be.By the way do bosses and supervisors still get their memories erased from when they where on the tools?

Believe it or not 1969 Scaff, My memory is never erased, now what was I going to say. DOH; I'll have to get back to you.

sack me now i couldnt give a fook . i will never hide my id or hold my tounge . i could always delliver pizza if i manage to upset every single one of you which is my plan . LOL that dooesnt stand for what you think

HAHAHA BAR HUMBUG..

Dont worry Alan he carnt sack ya for posting on here.. this is where you can call your boss for the p**** he is.lol.. Except my lads.lol.

I have had similar thoughts about Bosses looking at this forum,no harm in that after all they are often ex scaffs,usually the fastest around

those that can do

those that cant run the firms!:cry:

Top Bottom