one two many!!!

clarkey

Reaction score
i knew i should of not try to fit an extra temp roof in before we break up!!! looks like its going to bite me in the ass i feel :sick: lol lol

Are design guy has really gone O.T.T (more than normal proberly to justify the price;)lol)the annoying thing is thats it only a small roof.

Never mind im sure the Mrs will not mind me grafting till christmas eve:unsure::eek:

Yeah, sore one Clarkey but as long as the price is right.

I have been talking too all my clients to make sure there would be no nasty surprises before we shut down. There were a few murmurs about trying to get the hire suspended but they are right on to plums with that for me. It's all been going well despite one poor job but that was of our own doing, then tonight I get a request to dismantle about 40 ton of gear 9 lifts on Friday. Are they off their fekin heads.:mad:

lads do u need a hand all u have to do is ask lol

Na I'm worse than Benny Flynn when the pressure comes on I just start throwing it around like twigs.:cool:

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

aom give em job & knock see what they say lol

Aye, i'll get knocked oot:eek:

Haven't left the yard except to go for breakfast on the last day for a few years now and they think that's now normal practice. If I changed it now the public sector strikes will look like a bears picnic in comparison.

You might be right Clarkey but everyone I meet tells me I'm too hard and it can sometimes resemble boot camp in my yard when my tails up so when I can I tone it down and try and give the boy's a bit of a reward for all their hard work.

Management style is a funny thing and if I'm honest I've got more faces than the town hall clock.:)

i knew i should of not try to fit an extra temp roof in before we break up!!! looks like its going to bite me in the ass i feel :sick: lol lol

Are design guy has really gone O.T.T (more than normal proberly to justify the price;)lol)the annoying thing is thats it only a small roof.

Never mind im sure the Mrs will not mind me grafting till christmas eve:unsure::eek:

If you need a designer try PB Scaffold Design Ltd on 0113-397-0411 hope this helps

Top Bottom