One Trillion

baddpark

Reaction score
With the country 1 Trillion in debt (16k for every person) whats the best way to reduce the amount we owe........is it
(a) Ask for 50k non-refundable from every immigrant when they enter the country. This will go some way to cover their benefits while their here.
(b) Ask the premiership teams to donate their salaries to the cause for 6 months. We'll start with Manc City ( about 2.5 million a week wages)
(c) Ask Harry for some dosh out of his other accounts!

With the country 1 Trillion in debt (16k for every person) whats the best way to reduce the amount we owe........is it
(a) Ask for 50k non-refundable from every immigrant when they enter the country. This will go some way to cover their benefits while their here.
(b) Ask the premiership teams to donate their salaries to the cause for 6 months. We'll start with Manc City ( about 2.5 million a week wages)
(c) Ask Harry for some dosh out of his other accounts!

I suppose the Government could reduce spending...

sittin havin a spliff , an ive figured it out , everybody every single person over 18 has to pay 16 k , then , no more fuckin taxes ever , fuckin right , ill pay that , ill give them their fuckin 16 grand then after that nothin, **** em , how many people would go for that , fuckin right.

im nearly certain when all this flaired up and they borrowed all that money it was 17k per person so well done everyone on giving them a grand each back...

Dont give foreign aid to african despots who use the cash to build palaces for themselves and murder their own people.

Dont give foreign aid to countrys with a nuclear and space progamme(india,pakistan)

dont take prisoners(i dont have to clarify) when dealing with terrorists so they can claim compensation to the tune of millions when some faggot bleeding heart judge rules that his right to a family life was breached by sending him to jail for plotting to blow up an aeroplane,train station football stadium etc

dont give benefits to big issue sellers who came here from romania with the sole intention of begging and whatever else comes naturally to these parasites

i could go on but i will give someone else a wee chance ;)

How about stop giving money to immigrants, no health care, benefits etc fook all.
They wouldn't bother coming then anyway
Stop paying child benefits to immigrants for children that don't even live in our fking country (the kids)
We are the only country in the world that does this, just stop it, what's wrong with these politicians. Winds me right up

How about stop giving money to immigrants, no health care, benefits etc fook all.
They wouldn't bother coming then anyway
Stop paying child benefits to immigrants for children that don't even live in our fking country (the kids)
We are the only country in the world that does this, just stop it, what's wrong with these politicians. Winds me right up

and if stoinkers kept there legs shut a bit more instead of knocking kids out like there on a game show that would save a few bob or too on the welfare system its too easy to keep flushing out kids and claiming housing benefit some of these women no the system and are liveing the high life on the tax payers back and spend there day drinking coffee and smoking round there mates waiting for the next dole cheque to pop through the door:laugh:

Yeah Dico
And the government are just talking of capping benefit per annum to 25,000
But this excluded child benefit, so if you've got 15 kids your still good for your 50 k a year and free massive house !!!
Absolute shyte. I don't have any kids, maybe I should knock a few out for the guaranteed income ! Hmmmmm

I would Sheff scaff but my rates are not the best to be honest.;)

Top Bottom