One pound

Say theres a thousand members i get a thousand pound like a pyramid scheme but i dont lose someone will
selfish i no but its all about me and no :toung:eek:ne will miss a 1 pound coin.

there was a guy done this an plasted the money on horses and car race's and was reoncized nationally sponcourd snooker players and 1 motor gp team it was called concept and on opening days he gave away farraries and millions in cahs to get people buzzing and signing up he made a mint so did the people at the top of the but the people at the bottom got fek all back
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/kent/8558453.stm

now away te fek wid ya pyramid scheme kf concept lol

Last edited:
Erm, I think I will pass on this little scheme of yours.

Good luck all the same though.

im not scamming anyone your not getting fck all from me i just want a pound from every member on here.

flinty you probably lose a pound done the lorry seat each day you wont miss it.

---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

Theres allways one 1 pound has turned in to 50 by the end of the night it will be 5 grand.

No I don't, I'm a tight fisted scum bag I don't loose a penny.

Where's this all come from anyway? Haven't really seen you post since Triggezy hijacked your thread a while ago?

Sitting here bored old lady watching the voice as if the world needs more of this ***** so thought id try and earn some money

You a gambling man? Try a bit of the online bingo, bit of a womans thing but you might have a bit more luck making some money than asking scaffs for a pound.....

oh im really a back seater here to be honest wrong i no but not that good at computers but enjoy the banter and fights

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

tryed roulette once and lost 50 cryed like a baby for years

Top Bottom