one last thing

rustyspanner

Reaction score
Did you watch during the week about the Pope with the Sunderland strip, Nice one, devine intervention

Whatever he said or did must have worked a treat. We'll be asking him to pop into elland road to give some influence

Keep him and his cronies away from the Sunderland BHOYS team or the next generation of Sunderland players will be all fecked :eek:

I CANT BELEIVE I JUST POSTED THAT;)
and im not even pissed rusty

Fecking ell happy, your on the forum and your not pissed. She who must be obeyed stopped your beet tokens..

no mate
not everyone needs to be pissed to be cruel and hurtfull on this forum;)

the cunting catholic boy prodding fekign hypocrite cost me ££££ ither hem newcastles equaliser or sundlands winner did ffs had it down a less than 2.5 goals the feking Fenian :laugh:

Keep him and his cronies away from the Sunderland BHOYS team or the next generation of Sunderland players will be all fecked :eek:

I CANT BELEIVE I JUST POSTED THAT;)
and im not even pissed rusty

I am.:blink1:

---------- Post added at 09:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

the cunting catholic boy prodding fekign hypocrite cost me ££££ ither hem newcastles equaliser or sundlands winner did ffs had it down a less than 2.5 goals the feking Fenian :laugh:

And to think I didn't know sectarianism had found its way to Cumbria.

Top Bottom