olde work places gone.

dico

Reaction score
west thurrock powerstation essex.thames board mills essex.richborough pwr
station sandwich kent.northfleet cement works gravesend.dungerness a.
bloody hell must be getting olde lol.any one got some more to add.

norfleet cement works is still going

was working there last year and drove past yesterday

norfleet cement works is still going

was working there last year and drove past yesterday

ohh well must ave been another site i saw blown up.did you do the up and overs last year and the chains in the kilms gus.

bradwell i think thats gone aswell now mate

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 PM ----------

and hinkley point mate think that started decommissioning about same time as dungee mate they best start building some new ones lol

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 PM ----------

and hinkley point mate think that started decommissioning about same time as dungee mate they best start building some new ones lol

didnt fancy doing them kilns

heard a few chaps have met their makers in their

concrete failing off the roof!

i done odds and sods really, few bits in these concrete bunkers, odd towers and a couple of hangers here and there

never worked at bradwell pete but an olde scaff i used to no works there called dereck
radon.they may decomission the olde stations but they wont decomission the ecitb scaffs.lmfao.

---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 PM ----------

didnt fancy doing them kilns

heard a few chaps have met their makers in their

concrete failing off the roof!

i done odds and sods really, few bits in these concrete bunkers, odd towers and a couple of hangers here and there

worked there years a go gus only a little **** then lol.dave smart.bloke called
trevour.gorden makintosh.wally martin .and alan paterdern.sgb had the contract,think a few not with us now god bless em.

ill see if i can uplaod an old photo ive got of my dad (steve driscoll) and mark mcdonald from back in the day at richborough

ill see if i can uplaod an old photo ive got of my dad (steve driscoll) and mark mcdonald from back in the day at richborough

yeah put it on pete be good to see it how is your dad ante seen him since disco daves retirement do lol as for mark here be in the jolley fisherman lol.

Top Bottom