Old School job n knocks

BreakfastScaff

Reaction score
Does any of you still experience an eary Friday?... A full English washed down with 2 teas, drop a few Egg farts whilst running in 20ft of handrail then off on your toes. A rare breed now days

Once apon a time... now the only thing i get to experience is the naked photos of Harness69 that they have sent me... NOT a pretty sight... ill never eat a Savaloy again! :eek:

where is harness? i havent heard a peep since yesterday afternoon? not banned??

---------- Post added at 06:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 AM ----------

you guys get up early??

where is harness? i havent heard a peep since yesterday afternoon? not banned??

---------- Post added at 06:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 AM ----------

you guys get up early??

Nothing wrong with GETTING UP EARLY ROB..:D

making the most of the early riser kickstarts my day! ...

Yep, it's always job now knock for us... Finished at 1.15 today. Got a chimney to put up first job tomorrow, then half a putlog extention you take down. Should be done by 2.30 at the latest... :)

Busy guys! ...

---------- Post added at 02:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 PM ----------

Nothing wrong with GETTING UP EARLY ROB..:D
Anyone need a hand first thing, I am your boy!

:laugh::laugh: the sites called " Real Jock " i didnt think you had poofs in Scotland Aom :laugh:

Does any of you still experience an eary Friday?... A full English washed down with 2 teas, drop a few Egg farts whilst running in 20ft of handrail then off on your toes. A rare breed now days

I've worked on one firm which did that, every Friday no matter where you were in the city, we'd all meet up the same cafe and spend at LEAST an hour with our breakys and getting cheques off the boss.

But no, no such thing now. That would be a good thing, and there's little good left in scaffolding.... :cry:

---------- Post added at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 PM ----------

making the most of the early riser kickstarts my day! ...

Make the most of the morning glory eh...

I've worked on one firm which did that, every Friday no matter where you were in the city, we'd all meet up the same cafe and spend at LEAST an hour with our breakys and getting cheques off the boss.

But no, no such thing now. That would be a good thing, and there's little good left in scaffolding.... :cry:

---------- Post added at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 PM ----------

Make the most of the morning glory eh...
hers or her hubby's?? lol

i like to finish early on a friday. if we smash it out during the week then we're allowed an easy one friday if theres nothing else to do. cant go home early if theres more to be done though.

i like to finish early on a friday. if we smash it out during the week then we're allowed an easy one friday if theres nothing else to do. cant go home early if theres more to be done though.
good policy, Friday always was Poets Day! P**s of early tomorrows Saturday!...

Top Bottom