oining roofers

numbnuts

Reaction score
last wednesday,some scouse roofers came on site to do the roof,he spit dummy out and said the scaffold was to low,as he wanted to walk straight onto roof with minimum effort,(fat git)he started taking pics and quoting hse sh#te,so i had a word with my boss,i give him the scaffold right to the tea,on hse.he came back today,payback is so sweet,for one he strugled to get up through the trap door at top of internal ladder,(two boards wide)hes three boards wide.did i laugh.then he wanted lats lifting on,cant put lats on job,as put two large gates on.(hand ball job)he was peed off now,(he was sweating)then i could only get one pallet of slates up ,as others on site needed fork truck,by the afternoon,he was eating humble pie.moral of this tail,is be carefull what you wish for,you might just get it.
hse gone mad.

lolo:laugh::toung:lololololol lmfao :nuts:

only one thing worse than a scouse

scousers.jpg

and thats a bunch of scouse :D

Isnt the correct term for a group of Scouse roofers a masturbation??? Coz they are all w*nkers..

Came across this sort of thing loads of times numbnuts, sounds like you sorted him good. We get a similar response when we inform the client we can do anything he likes as long as they are willing to pay for it. We have one roofing job at the moment that is really too low but a decent bunch of guy's on the job didn't even think of complaining, but as a rule we do try and get them near as damn to the under side of the gutter.

we always aim for a foot under the soffit board for roofers , i think the problems come when you have to suit more then one trade and they dont want to pay for a alteration

Funny how Health and Safety always becomes so important when it suits someone !

Top Bottom