Oh dear!!

They must have seen all the signs and notices and asked "WTF is the IAF?":laugh::laugh:

What a load of old b*llocks,it's mugs like these parasites that make our job feckin harder and i hope that moanin tw*ts missus gets goosed by a gang of randy scaffolders,he's defo got an axe to grind him,and he's making a living at this:mad:

Quiz question : what do ROSPA, IOSH , IIRSM , have in common ? 2 things.

like NEBOSH as well , all these places are registered charitys , so that the money they make stays with them , and theyre all staffed by privately educated ******* who try and tell us what we need to do and how we need to do it.

everyone of these places do/are the same thing , theyre not all needed and now we have the AIF bringing them all under the same umbrella.

That guy was talking s.hit , he made it sound like scaffs were dropping tubes from the top of a scaffolding onto the public , almost deliberately , where was the evidence for what he was saying.

Last edited:
Would love to see these guys do the job with all the pressure from bosses clients and HSE breathing down there necks
Alot of our problems are when it suits! no one works 100% to the book when the job is behind unless they are on government jobs
Ideally we all need to stamp our feet and say more money its how the banks/ estate agents/Professionals work
MORE MONEY

quiz question : What do rospa, iosh , iirsm , have in common ? 2 things.

Like nebosh as well , all these places are registered charitys , so that the money they make stays with them , and theyre all staffed by privately educated ******* who try and tell us what we need to do and how we need to do it.

Everyone of these places do/are the same thing , theyre not all needed and now we have the aif bringing them all under the same umbrella.

That guy was talking s.hit , he made it sound like scaffs were dropping tubes from the top of a scaffolding onto the public , almost deliberately , where was the evidence for what he was saying.

pick me pick me i know what they all have in commen ........urm ........ They all have an s yeah that it they all have an s

So the biggest offenders in falls from height is utilities, transport and distribution?

So why are we still being hounded??

I can't even watch it all it's doing my nut in.

They hound us cos they envy scaffs cos there real men!! Somthing they will never be! They were proberbly bullied at school by a Scaff or one might of shagged there wife's lol!!! Rant over

Top Bottom