offshore training centers

scaffy 1980

Reaction score
Good sunday morning......

Just been looking on the net for combined bosiet+mist courses, i've found 1 by petrofac for £710 all in apart from accomadation. But what im asking is though its a good price, what and where is the best training centre for these courses......fleetwood, aberdeen, norwich or elsewhere.
Looking forward to these replys ......:notrust:

Yeah, maybe that lad thats retireing from the forum.......oh god whats his name.........ah jason

Good sunday morning......

Just been looking on the net for combined bosiet+mist courses, i've found 1 by petrofac for £710 all in apart from accomadation. But what im asking is though its a good price, what and where is the best training centre for these courses......fleetwood, aberdeen, norwich or elsewhere.
Looking forward to these replys ......:notrust:

email badrobot he done hes last month he will give you the run down scaffy

Don't get me wrong the more tickets uve got the better BUT from what I understand its very very hard to get a start offshore with no experience just how hard is it gents

Your ticket lasts four years bobby, so surely you'll get 2-3 trips in that time. Get some dough together big lad, might need you to hold my hand......lol

1200 snots falck nutec teesside inquired only last week, not a good night out in teesside

Don't get me wrong the more tickets uve got the better BUT from what I understand its very very hard to get a start offshore with no experience just how hard is it gents[/

All depends bobby, I personally can get a start with no offshore experience with a phone call mate, same old not what you it's who you know ;)

Think thats the scaffold industry in a whole markus...

Don't get me wrong the more tickets uve got the better BUT from what I understand its very very hard to get a start offshore with no experience just how hard is it gents[/

All depends bobby, I personally can get a start with no offshore experience with a phone call mate, same old not what you it's who you know ;)

aye there always looking for cleaners and caterers marra you get a start ne bother ahahaha

Top Bottom