offshore pay offer

Darn sight more than the rest of us are getting

the union is strongly advising to accept,i think that they reckon thats as much as we will get.
i still knocked it back,but i think its a done deal,not bad in the current climate
**** me i sounded like a director of some company with that last statement:wacko:

Careful daftscaff, you could end up on the fast track to promotion with thinking like that.:smile1:

IM OPEN TO OFFERS COULD CHANGE MY NAME TO POACHER TURNED GAMEKEEPER,NO I WONT BOTHER MIGHT GET OFFERED A SQUARE GO IN DARLO:amazed:

It's a ******* disgrace . We need everyone to knock it back . What we get last year 2% !! . year before that it was a pay freeze. I know the country is in a mess and I accept the public health workers are getting jack **** . Some of the rigs offshore are making millions of ponds a week so it's not exactly the NHS !!! . We will never get a decent increase as hardly anyone is in the union and the only union that gets a seat at the table are in the pockets of the oil companies . I hope I am not coming across as spoiled as I know we are well compared to a lot of people .

Top Bottom