Offshore oca holiday entitelments ?

garygary

Reaction score
Could any one help here please?

I have asked about holidays at my currant company and have been told if I want to take them I will have to do this in my 14 days leave( and they will pay me on my leave) I'm working 14 on 14 off... I spend a day each way traveling so have 12 days leave really,meaning I only can have 10 day holiday at most... I'm sure this is not right!!! I'm working to oca agreement any help would be great cheers

Thanks

You are allowed 28 days a year accrued at about a week every three trips , the company can request that you do not take the holidays and then cash them in at the end of the financial year , this however is your choice if you want to take them then do so but remember if you are adhoc they may mess you about . The whole point of the holiday entitlement is to use them but the companies will abuse this if it suits them , sad but true .

Cheers matey think I've sorted it now cheers for that...

Could any one help here please?

I have asked about holidays at my currant company and have been told if I want to take them I will have to do this in my 14 days leave( and they will pay me on my leave) I'm working 14 on 14 off... I spend a day each way traveling so have 12 days leave really,meaning I only can have 10 day holiday at most... I'm sure this is not right!!! I'm working to oca agreement any help would be great cheers

Thanks
Who is it you work for

too many doing 3 weekers grab the hols while they are still there Lads:mad:
THEY WILL TRY AND TAKE THEM AWAY

if your cashing them in, your leave is 14 days the day you travel home and the day you travel back count, so you will get paid 14 days pay

I'm with you happy people have fought for these holidays... I want my 6 week holidays off with family.... Cheers everyone that's clarified it for me cheers....

Top Bottom