off topic

clarkey

Reaction score
hi lads have not been on for a while, but back now!! had a bad crash at mallory park but all good now, well i m up and moving lol. whats been going on then?

H.S.W.T that was a bit off to say the least!!!!!! yeah not to bad cheers elbow still broken shoulder still a bit of a mess nothing a few bolts & washers will not sort!!

Make sure the surgeons gun is set to the correct torque setting before he spins the nuts on.

hope you recover soon, guessing it was a motor bike accident? any pics of the mess your in?

well we all need cheering up

sorry to heare of your accident
carrying a few paddys on it should knock it back into place ;)

Speedy recovery Clarkey, who is looking after the work side of things?

H.S.W.T that was a bit off to say the least!!!!!! yeah not to bad cheers elbow still broken shoulder still a bit of a mess nothing a few bolts & washers will not sort!!

i've got an old spare spanner if ya ever think of takin ya olts out just giz a shout n i'll send it over lol.... jokin aside mate hope ya recover n bck to work soon... regards all scaffs..

hope ya get back at it again marra and all the best ps stay away from my sister she;s my girlfriend not yours aye bit of banter been going on marra all the bests callum:love::laugh:

Speedy recovery Clarkey, who is looking after the work side of things?

the mrs!!!! as always, got a good bunch of lads (do not tell them that) so all not to bad

---------- Post added at 10:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 AM ----------

hope ya get back at it again marra and all the best ps stay away from my sister she;s my girlfriend not yours aye bit of banter been going on marra all the bests callum:love::laugh:

????

---------- Post added at 10:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 AM ----------

Make sure the surgeons gun is set to the correct torque setting before he spins the nuts on.

lol cheers tokwitney;)

---------- Post added at 10:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 AM ----------

hope you recover soon, guessing it was a motor bike accident? any pics of the mess your in?

well we all need cheering up

Mr b will sort out some pics.

---------- Post added at 10:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 AM ----------

cheers lads!!!!

Top Bottom