off topic

clarkey

Reaction score
big thank you for bigfish not being in tenerife for the last 3 weeks lol :laugh:

weather was great not a drop of rain lol

cheltenham races today start back to work monday!!!:)

I take it your just back Clarkey? I was there myself last week, just a pity it has to end.

thats a shame could of had a beer or two, you will have to let me know when you go out next!!! and you are right about it having to end:sad2:

big thank you for bigfish not being in tenerife for the last 3 weeks lol :laugh:

Always a pleasure,never a chore:cool:
Look out turkey,1st week of june,even i should have a rain free week:laugh::cool:

Look out turkey,1st week of june,even i should have a rain free week:

Went to Marmaris at the end of May a couple of years ago.....Had Hailstones the size of golfballs. I was in the Pool when the storm started, so just stayed there. The Turks couldnt believe it.lol :D

haha, you must be hard as nails Paddy.:D

I did see similar in Spain a few years back, sun was roasting hot then down came the hail. See, it's not just you BF but the Jocks had the sense to bring their beer inside away from any danger of diluting their brew further.:cool:

haha, you must be hard as nails Paddy.:D

I did see similar in Spain a few years back, sun was roasting hot then down came the hail. See, it's not just you BF but the Jocks had the sense to bring their beer inside away from any danger of diluting their brew further.:cool:

Nah i was sqealing like a stuck Pig,;) so they threw me a parasol in.....and brought me a bottle of Effes.:D

Look out turkey,1st week of june,even i should have a rain free week:

Went to Marmaris at the end of May a couple of years ago.....Had Hailstones the size of golfballs. I was in the Pool when the storm started, so just stayed there. The Turks couldnt believe it.lol :D

Ffs,paddy no,not feckin hailstones:eek:

Top Bottom