O2

Mitchells Scaffolding

Reaction score
last month i had to add a bolt on to a phone contract i have for my son as he kept going over his time
did this via the chat page after a bit of arguing it was setup to start on 10th April his May bill arrived and what happend i had a £16 over spend cos some employee didnt push the button contacted O2 via chat window yep i will get a credit on my account for next months bill so in effect i am down or giving O2 an intrest free loan for a month:mad:

fortunatly i had a copy of the original chat cos i emailed it to myself :blink1:

after a lot of ranting for 2 days 6 diffrent operators all from India i recon and repeatedly pasting the full and additional conversations in the chat window i have also now been given £15 on top as compensation :D
so if you end up in my situation do not take no for an answer i have proved they will pay if your reasoning is justified my son said he wouldnt argue with me on paper ever :wondering:

last month i had to add a bolt on to a phone contract i have for my son as he kept going over his time
did this via the chat page after a bit of arguing it was setup to start on 10th April his May bill arrived and what happend i had a £16 over spend cos some employee didnt push the button contacted O2 via chat window yep i will get a credit on my account for next months bill so in effect i am down or giving O2 an intrest free loan for a month:mad:

fortunatly i had a copy of the original chat cos i emailed it to myself :blink1:

after a lot of ranting for 2 days 6 diffrent operators all from India i recon and repeatedly pasting the full and additional conversations in the chat window i have also now been given £15 on top as compensation :D
so if you end up in my situation do not take no for an answer i have proved they will pay if your reasoning is justified my son said he wouldnt argue with me on paper ever :wondering:

Thank you for wasting 45 seconds of my life.

ahh thats where i have my work phone but the signal isnt as strong the contract ends in Aug from then on in i will have a sim only contract with a max 6month deal its these iphone the kids of today want and they access the internet so if the sim wont do it i wont have to pay the rip off merchants calls and text will be the limit if he wants more he can get a job and pay himself

---------- Post added at 05:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------

Thank you for wasting 45 seconds of my life.

well you may be lucky and get a refund and a bit of compensation when the time is right:p

ahh thats where i have my work phone but the signal isnt as strong the contract ends in aug from then on in i will have a sim only contract with a max 6month deal its these iphone the kids of today want and they access the internet so if the sim wont do it i wont have to pay the rip off merchants calls and text will be the limit if he wants more he can get a job and pay himself

---------- post added at 05:41 pm ---------- previous post was at 05:40 pm ----------

well you may be lucky and get a refund and a bit of compensation when the time is right:p

get him in yard on weekends.

Facebook is great for getting things for free once a pic of some malteasers 1 was normal and the other was tiny posted it on the facebook page then gto a message sorry for this send us your address and well get you another bag 3 days later cover note for £5 on any mars products lol result

after taking a paid of pants back on sunday faulty ,with receipts for money back. We were told that the pair of pants is not the receipts its the same type but different size and these pants haven't been sold (indivually barcoded inside) after arguing with him and exchanging about 4 or 5 different sizes and pairs of pants to get round it he wasnt having any of it. Each recipt had the original barcodes wich he said still shows up as not been purchased (at the time i didnt click on eh was sugesting we had stole them onyl later on when we got back) he also sugested whe had bourght a diffrent pair and for a receipt returning these . But after not moving for 45 plus min and making a show i got my money back . Then our lass wrote on nexts facebook page about again we got a message soon after a phone call from next about they had investigation gone threw cctv and found we had bought those pants on that date in the shop and a £20 gift voucher to say sorry any problems contact them on facebook ...right weres the tax man on fb

tesco sim only keep your own number 240 mins 5,000 texs capped at £7.50 a month no contract 5mins in shop job done

hahaha yeah you would phill i cant be trusted with a posh phone i get through 2 every quarter i normally smash them poor relation me lol!!!

While we are on the subject of phones. I am visiting dear old Blighty soon. Although my current sim will work in the UK the economic climate is so bad I doubt if anyone will want or be able to afford to call a foreign number.
Can anyone recommend a sim card or operator for an I-Phone 5 and a Samsung tablet. Will only need it for 10 days.

While we are on the subject of phones. I am visiting dear old Blighty soon. Although my current sim will work in the UK the economic climate is so bad I doubt if anyone will want or be able to afford to call a foreign number.
Can anyone recommend a sim card or operator for an I-Phone 5 and a Samsung tablet. Will only need it for 10 days.

Gif Gaf

Top Bottom