Nuclear clearance

andyf8686

Reaction score
Have been ask how the get clearance for neaclear power station for Cape East can anyone help this member.

NO FOR ME BUT ASKED TO POST

Basic check & Disclosure Scotland forms Andy, you need a sponsor (Nuclear SO to sign application so you do need a start to warrent a pass) and disclose all criminal convictions regardless of the spent crack or how ever minor, if you don't disclose you are deemed to be dishonest...........................................................

it is currently taking about 8 weeks to gain full clearence to get full access to Nuclear plants.

Why would you need disclosure to work for cape east,for feck sake just about everyone who works for them is a potential suicide bomber.
I presume the guy who wants it is a british citizen

Not for me lads got PM off a lad asking how to get it and he said it was for Cape dont no what the job is and i cant get the clearance LOL

You can fill the form online and you don't need to have a sponsor to fill the back page out as you are after a basic disclosure...All you need to do is fill in the first two or three pages..Hope this helps

14days for your disclosure then pop it off to cape with the relevent docs and depending on how bad they need men you will be cleared in 3-4weeks good luck mate.

Disclosure Scotland & Basic check forms are required for a P4 nuclear pass it currently takes about 8 week on site I am working not to say the time period is not less on other Nuclear sites. and you do need a sponser to actually release and pick the pass up.....................................................................

Top Bottom