Nother pukka job

**** knows but front and back cash £650 apparently

Don't matter how much they charge they should still do a safe and decent job ,they are fu cking the game up with those prices

Obviously struggling with those buildings which are pretty common in the south. They don't teach them how to scaffold these properly on the courses do they?

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

I just zoomed in for a closer look. You couldn't say it is rubbish as it is not even that good.
These guys should stick to flat facades and leave these to the professionals.

if its the reputed £650 front and back the professionals wont go near it
SURELY NOT ;)

This sort of **** gives all scaffolders a bad name, how are we going to move forward as an industry with this.

Its not about the money,its about giving back and taking all the stick people can give. The problem is anyone can slag people off but not many scaffolders are willing to find the solutions to make training better for young people.

I know what you mean. Having done some assessing for NVQ you realise that your responsibility ends with the signing off in the same way an instructors ends with the end of the course.
It is out on the park where you have to follow up and keep things right. If of course you are allowed to get away with things on the street that you never would in heavy industry or construction then you will keep on doing it. Its a bit like following safety procedures....break them in the street and you may be very unlucky and get caught by the HSE...break then in the microcosm that is offshore then you will probably be on a chopper with NRB as your initials.

There is a problem with the amount of bad scaffolders working in the industry, but that comes down to pricing,training,managers,mental health,drugs,drink and in Rogers case weather.

Did you put it up instructor? Looks like one of yours!

---------- Post added at 07:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 PM ----------

There are fantastic instructors its the firms sending **** scaffolders in and saying 'yer they can do this that and the other' they can't they are ****!

I have not put one up in along time,the spanners are rusty.

F*ck me Allscaff clocked it, i put it up mate as you know times are hard for me at the moment lol. Everywhere i go all i see is a orange and green Iveco!

Top Bottom