Not something you see everyday from the scaffold you're building.

Orac

Reaction score
First day back into work saw these swim past scaffold !!!!ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376982305.790623.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376982335.354720.jpg

Certainly living in London you don't see it every day!!!! Boom boom take it is was in oz then orac?? Must be a quality job by the way I'm working in west end at the mo so I do see the odd beach whale lol

I took my young nephew fishing at the weekend,just look at his beaming face:)

Attachments

• Celtic lakes,august 14,2013 031.jpg
    Celtic lakes,august 14,2013 031.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 34
I saw sanitry towels and condoms float past when we worked beside the Thames , must admit yours is a much nicer sight .

---------- Post added at 05:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 PM ----------

I took my young nephew fishing at the weekend,just look at his beaming face:)

Excuse my ignorance BF i only fly fish for trout , what sort of fish is that ?

I saw sanitry towels and condoms float past when we worked beside the Thames , must admit yours is a much nicer sight .

---------- Post added at 05:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 PM ----------

Excuse my ignorance BF i only fly fish for trout , what sort of fish is that ?

sanitry towels phill :laugh: last year wilsden london at the canal we were striking and there was a dead body being fished out by police they pulled him out with a metal stick to check hes pulse then they let him go again beneath the water untill crime squade turned up we were there 7 hours and he was still below the surface when we went nasty way to go!!!

I would have thought one of the worst but they reckon you are overcome by calm, aye right.

BF, he is beaming right enough. What is it, I have a theory but unless your nephew is a midget I must be wrong as it looks a beast.

---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 PM ----------

Catfish I believe phil my old man is a fisherman so should really know lol he will kick me if I get it wrong ;)

I thought it was dog, nearly right.:embarrest:

Either way, never seen one that size.

I always kinda thought as much but the old father in law reckons he fell in the water whilst try to get back aboard his boat blitzed, and after a bit of a struggle actually gave up and started just to sink to the bottom until his mate jumped in and dragged him up. Maybe it was just one of his stories he would tell.

Excuse my ignorance BF i only fly fish for trout , what sort of fish is that ?[/QUOTE]

That fish is a 60lb sturgeon,we did have a couple of catfish as well(both 18lb)and a 13lb and 18lb carp,so our young un was over the moon,i also fly fish phil,some excellent waters in wales mate,bobby,you need your *rse kicking lol;)

FFS, some size, how long did it take him to reel it in?

I suppose I need ma erse booted as much as Bobby.:embarrest:

You fish the rivers for wild trout BF ?and do you ever fish for sea trout , been dying to try the sea trout for years but never got the opportunity

Bollox!!!!!!!!!! That's me drafted back into fishing then ain't been in years the last time I went was a place in Chelmsford right next to a bloody farm only went to get a bit of a tan best thing about fishing that, fishermen spend thousands on gear and tackle... I only spent a tenner on Hawaiian tropics lol

FFS, some size, how long did it take him to reel it in?

I suppose I need ma erse booted as much as Bobby.:embarrest:

I would say about 15-20 minutes,time kind of stands still when your into a big fish(no pun intended!)a bit of help was required otherwise he would of been water skiing lol,i've had sturgeon to 350lb on BC's fraser river,they are fierce fighters and you know you've been in a great battle when you cant move your arms and your back is bust lol:)

Top Bottom