Norway

John1980

Reaction score
Anybody got any contact details of any offshore norweigan company's.

Cheers

hello mate key in the search for Norwegian sector a thread will come up with contact details good luck

John i will give a lad i know a quick call, his lad is off shore over there last couple of years. I will PM you on Monday when i chat him.

John i will give a lad i know a quick call, his lad is off shore over there last couple of years. I will PM you on Monday when i chat him.

Pukka answer that one mate if that golden moment comes and I decide to leave london for a bit u shall be one of the first I contact :)

Bobby we are all in this togther mate, that is what makes scaffs scaffs,we might roll around the pub floors every now and again rucking with each other. But at the end of the day we stick togther.

Bobby we are all in this togther mate, that is what makes scaffs scaffs,we might roll around the pub floors every now and again rucking with each other. But at the end of the day we stick togther.

Well ill find out next sat the only problem is I'm one of the smallest there lol

Na that's always been my way mate too much rather do a good deed thana bad one always done me proud

Top Bottom