Northern Scaffolders Association

Flinty

Reaction score
I'm not sure if this has already been done here in the forum but I thought it might make a change from word, song, fitting, member, agency, food/drink, squirrel, roulette, elephant, penguin, ewok, gender, natural satellite of the earth, horse, association thread association, tea makers, Marra association and upsetting time association.

All you do is find a northerner that can actually scaffold and then the next member chooses a northerner that can scaffold associated with them.

eg: .....Erm.......

None of you can think of a northerner that can scaffold? You've ruined my association game!!

God I hate it when people ruin a legitimate northerner that can scaffold association thread :mad::mad:

Paddy we should go further and kick the feckers out of the country we built:p:D

You could never do that. You wouldnt find us,taking cover amongst our muslim, chinese ,asian west indian ,african, easten european, romanian somalian ossie kiwi bruvers.Not forgetting hordes of Irish scots welshand motley crew of norverners to boot.
Norvern armies in orange boilersuits flatcaps gimpy masks and flashermacs.to flush us out. that would be a site to see:laugh::laugh:

Is it not true that all the best scaffolds in London have been done by northern scaffolders, you southerners should do what you were put on this earth for and that is listen and learn what a northerner tells you, do this and there is some hope you might make a half decent scaffolder in the end, on the other hand i cant see it myself ;);)

Now now General, we did invent tube n fit. :toung: And mini s.o.'s;)

That's cos at some point or another after we've done "that big fook off hanger" we've all been on the railways we've have got so used to wearing all the gear (before you state it, il admit I have no idea as well) we just keep um on as a momento!

southerners talk the biggest load ov ***** ever they all fink they are the dogs gonads cant even handle a decent drink load ov shandy drinkin tarts

Top Bottom