Ninians

andaz

Reaction score
Was on the Ninians a few year back, goin back there next week is the internet still 5HITE or have they sorted things out yet :weird:

last time i was up there i was more worried about the cuunts crumbling into the sea not my download speed :eek:

I'm out here now, using wifi to post this reply so the Internet must of improved a bit, getting off here has become a nightmare though, I should of been off yesterday but we're still waiting to get Tuesdays flights away, this is not a 1 off it happens every trip, choppers can't land if the wind is coming from the south

I'm out here now, using wifi to post this reply so the Internet must of improved a bit, getting off here has become a nightmare though, I should of been off yesterday but we're still waiting to get Tuesdays flights away, this is not a 1 off it happens every trip, choppers can't land if the wind is coming from the south

Thats right blame the rich southerners for everything.

yeah the internet speed is still a bit slow but they have just intalled wifi stuff around the place but not sure if its up an runnin yet

Is that you davie

---------- Post added at 08:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 AM ----------

yeah the internet speed is still a bit slow but they have just intalled wifi stuff around the place but not sure if its up an runnin yet
The wifi is running on the central

Top Bottom