Night Rate

longun

Reaction score
What is the minimum rate that employers have to pay (by law?) their men on night works, if any? Time and half, double... what ever they like?

As far as I know, an employer can pay minimum wage for days, nights, holidays and weekends. Whether they get anyone to work for them is debatable though

and they don,t have to pay any extra money even after your 40 hour week is complete abit one sided eh????:weird:

i always thought time and a third was the going rate for nightshift, but as previously said, employers can pay what they want theses days

i always thought time and a third was the going rate for nightshift, but as previously said, employers can pay what they want theses days

To true, the usual answer is if you dont like it find another job, we tend to pay time and a half to time and three quarters depending on who the main contractor is

i have always known it as time and a third,but its not a done deal. unless you are on a bluebook site or another agreement its really upto the individual to make their own deal

Top Bottom