Nice to see scaffolding being put to good use

Gallows -consisted of Hoist support Scaffold as per design and green tag on display.
What more could the condemned ask for (any last request time) after the elf & safety had inspected the works.

Last edited:
No check fittings..lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk..com on you bhoys in green..

His Victims Parents Are Mor Forgiving Than Me I Can Tell You That, I Would Have Kicked The Chair Away Slowly.

i would have let the cuunt climb the ladder that is only tied once with the SCAFFTAG HOLDER that states DO NOT USE
and watch him shaking as he perilously climbs on to the boarded lift with the massive run in the scaffold because i cant read a tape properly and then tell the baastard to walk the planks:eek: knowing full well theres a trap,were he falls to his death;)

i would have let the cuunt climb the ladder that is only tied once with the SCAFFTAG HOLDER that states DO NOT USE
and watch him shaking as he perilously climbs on to the boarded lift with the massive run in the scaffold because i cant read a tape properly and then tell the baastard to walk the planks:eek: knowing full well theres a trap,were he falls to his death;)

I heard most contractors shake as they perilously climb on to your scaffolds? ;)

i cover my arse by writing HARNESS MUST BE WORN on every Tag
you can imagine my relief on the Barzan when anyone working on a scaffold,complete or not had to have a harness;)

Yes mate. One of the most remembered highlights of my scaffolding career will be sitting through a 2 hour WAH induction conducted by a Pakistani and then going on to a fully boarded scaffold with treble handrail and having to hook on and hook off as I progressed from one ladder access to the other.

Top Bottom