Nice Solar Panel Job

philliosmaximus

Reaction score
Is this the reason they only pay £250 a job ?

11ig2kx.jpg

Is this the reason they only pay £250 a job ?

11ig2kx.jpg

The tower on the front doesn't actually look that bad.

It could do with a few boards, and maybe a handrail and ladder.

But apart from that it looks pretty alright.

Rodger would never have wasted that much tube phil

---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

You dont work for Admirals do you stejak ?

thats bad! the fact the panels are on showing someone used it is even worse

Phil - i thought ud been offered a load of solar work - u sure this aint one of yours & ur just testing the water to see what you can get away with m8 lol

We did a couple of towers for a chimney job the other week, they were not perfect but they were only up for 1 day max to let the guys throw down a liner for their new heating system. The mob we do it for is always on about how we build them the best jobs around but we are kinda expensive and if we can't cut the prices we will loose it. It's not big jobs and to be honest, I wouldn't loose any sleep if they did go elsewhere but the other day I saw another job built from yellow jelly that a Glasgow mob had put up and not to put too fine a point on it, it was horrendous. I have never been so close to lifting the phone when I think of all the usual stuff we have to do even on the smaller jobs or even just keeping the local council happy to comply with the permit but this job had to be seen to be believed and the worst thing was some nougat had actually tagged the thing.

Silly me! At first I thought you were posting about how awful the panels look!!! They are ugly at the best of times, but, blimey!!

Top Bottom