nice colour

Welcome back joe mate ;)

Class job btw it would take u longer to run a dummy in than to strike the rest of it lol

How many milk crates you zip tie together for that?

Worked for an English firm that had a contract that had brought them up to Glasgow and that's the way the gaffer wanted the jobs done. I said to him, 'surely it's just as quick to run in your kicker lift' his answer was that they're not paying for another lift so they're not getting it.

I have to price against this sh.it all week, it's not in Newport is it? NASC?

I had this with a customer the other week wanting a working lift 15ft when I said it will still be two lifts he was going on for about 15mins saying why should he pay for a lift he did not need in the end I walked away and left him to it.

Cant believe they have gone to the expense of plastic boards at £28 each but cant afford a first lift, Hard hats , harness, hi viz, ,ladder gate.

Last edited:
We get are a£&@s spanked for a 2 inch gap in our toe boards and people are getting away with this!! Massive difference in standards in this game

Who cares? So what it's a massive lift but apart from that looks fine to me! Maybe the customer didn't want the bottom lift in as would be in the way? Don't get me wrong there are some pile of **** scaffolds out there but seen much worse than this!

Looks good to me, stop moaning you bunch of old women ha ha !!

RC22 - next to sandwich king !

Dangeruss - what u paying £28 for we buy em at £20 !!

next doors fence 13 fot board wheelie bin 13ft board wheelie bin the other next doors fence simples job done

Top Bottom