Newbuilds

bigfish

Reaction score
Just had to buy new brickguards,never thought i'd get to to the bottom of the dreaded brickguard pile lol,i'm even running short on loading bay gates,ladder gates,base plates,the yard lad's be cutting pads all week,we've gone from no new builds to feckin loads,mostly big un's,so i can only assume the house builders are back with a vengance:)is it the same in your area?

Hate new builds with a vengeance Steve, try to steer clear of them if i can, lose to much gear and usually the site management team are a set of jumped up pr1cks

Their not the best bren,but they are a good barometer of the general state of the market;)

It can be like that here to BF but it's more housing association type work with a few round here getting built. As for private work you could count on your 1 hand how many we have done in the past year where in the past it was our main earner. No sign of recovery on that front in Argyll, yet.

Same For Me Im Afraid Chaps, No Sign Of A Great Recovery So Far, Im Not Even Pricing Any New Build Work, Its Mainly Renovations And Maintenence Contracts So Far.

Brickguards = Scaffolders worst nightmare, lol.

Not seen many new jobs going up where i live, but the PTS/Rail work is still steaming along at full speed! Like an endless pot of money those Network Rail boys have got.

They do say that new house's being built are a good sign of improvement for the rest of the economy.

we also do newbuilds but theyre at the top end of the market £7mil+
same here with the workload ,the yards completely empty except for a bit of bent gear and some rubbish chutes, just used for parking the lorries - i'm turning work away and passing it to a mate of mine and he told me yesterday that he's nearly at the same point

we also do newbuilds but theyre at the top end of the market £7mil+
same here with the workload ,the yards completely empty except for a bit of bent gear and some rubbish chutes, just used for parking the lorries - i'm turning work away and passing it to a mate of mine and he told me yesterday that he's nearly at the same point

All that = GOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!! :cool::cool:

May it long continue.
*Fingers crossed.

lolol u'd think so jay but i'm spending all my profit on more gear to try and keep up lolo-
by the way u back in work yet

Ya mate.
Got over the 1 months bout of severe Food Poisoning... which i thought was Cancer, lol.
Murdered my savings, lol.

Been back to work a while now.
Got a new job starting Thursday, working for one of my mates - im looking forward to it, tbh.

Touch wood, that after April, the work will start to boom again.
Hopefully it will anyway.

glad to hear it lolol...gotta remember though mate next time u wanna take a start on another company tell the 1st one that ur goin on holiday for a cpl of weeks, that way if it dont work out no-ones none the wiser lolol-
now we got a voice to go wiv that ugly mug as well...keep up the u tubes :)

Top Bottom