New ungraded boards

If u were to have a accident due to brd failure with an ungraded brd theres no going back to the supplier as only gradeA brds are recommended for scaffolding
I'm sure theres a nasc sg about brds

I read somewhere that ungraded boards are also slightly narrower and thinner than grade A's. The way they put it across is you get less board for your money and it's a false economy, but the authors were selling grade A's.

We had a batch of un-graded boards and they were shiit. Had them on a job for less than a week and they twisted and buckled and started spliting down the leangh of the board, and as SP says you get no help from the supplier. So now we use all class a boards, there a bit more pricey but at least you can send defected boards back.

Theyre only about 50p more expensive tbh false sense of security - ive bought them b4 if there where no grade As in stock but like said previous they bow & twist are full of knots & normally pressed bands that fall off instead of nailed- just not very good value for money- i have had a Sso pull us on having a few mixed in with other fleets & insisted they were withdrawn but compremised to just swapping them over as toe brds

I know a couple of firms that have bought loads of un-banded boards never mind graded and then they just band them and use as normal.

Marra(candy crush)watson 4,000

Well done marra,4,000 unintelligible posts,epic mate,lol:D

Ffs where u been steve thought ud done a jason

Lol,still here sp,all my time during the summer has been taken up with work and a fishing campaign that's seen me bankside more than i'm home,which means that when I do briefly make an appearance at home the missus wouldn't be too happy with me going on the forum for hours at a time lol,the fpo(fishing permission officer)might withdraw my pass out,haha:)

The difference ??? Bout £2.50 a board

Ungraded £5.50 based on 1200
Graded BSI £8.50 based on 1200

I have brought ungraded before snd u prob losing 25% per 100 that get cut down to 8/10ft

If any one wants ungraded let me know i have several artic loads just imported

These are scaffold board spec , not thinner etc
No twisting issues. Or warping

I know for a fact several firms will sell same on banded as grade a boards

Top Bottom